Saturday, December 26, 2009

G> myself on 4th job wakakakakaka =p

heheheh yea i'm finally 120. well that was on tuesday but i was too lazy to post LOL.
now 125 wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol ty goat spammy dar and melee spam me to 120~~ for free ehhh ^^ ty melee help me get my gene tyty ^^

merry x'massssss lol F3

2day i missed my 3x... wait my 6x god dammit my mum force me go out CUT HAIR and BUY SCH SHOES lol.
oh yea and when i was in the lift i realised tht there was SHIT on the dang wall. i mean REAL SHIT that stinks and is DARK BROWN and blah blah blah... go imagine urself ==

owh well now's 2x jyjy BL and DaRkaLLiaNce chiong chiong ah..... i cant join y'll sienz ==

anyway tam's in europe rite? hope u dun freeze ta death there =D pls email me i dun wan sms EX SIAA

k that's bout all... cya =D

--Mitsuko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home